21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 10 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 20 million outfits shared globally, 21 Buttons allows anyone, no matter their audience size, to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Having launched our first country just over 4 years ago, and now with more than 4,000 influencers across Europe.
At its core, the Marketing Services Intern is a marketing professional whose focus is placed in implement and execute the B2B advertising strategy for our partners with influential people who can impact potential buyers.
- Help the team define the B2B advertising strategy for partners (brands and retailers)
- Help the team to execute marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative approaches to brand campaigns
- Help manage all campaign elements from: ideation to execution to reporting
- Help identify and build relationships with top actual and prominent influencers
What are we looking for?
French native profile who understands how fashion influencers market works
Must have a sales mindset and be result-driven, dynamic, proactive and approachable
Understanding of digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows