BUYER / BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER SPANISH MARKET
With the company being set up just 4 years ago, we just launched a new project called Looks by 21 Buttons, a new business unit consisting in a subscription model by which users receive, every month, a box with fashion and lifestyle items selected by their favourite influencers. After seeing great success it has had in Spain, we are expanding the model to the UK and France.
We are looking for someone as passionate as we are about this project to join the Brands team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition to grow further in Spain. This role is based in our Barcelona Offices located in the heart of the city.
At its core, the Brand partnership person is a buyer who will own and drive every aspect of our business and will be measured against assortment, sales, margin and inventory goals.
You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of the business, build trusting and meaningful relationships under ever-changing circumstances, and navigate the sometimes conflicting interests of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively analyze the Spanish market, identify key players in the retail sector and contact brands.
- Manage current brands portfolio, acting as the sole contact managing and maintaining all relationships, including developing and negotiating contracts and commercial agreements.
- Proactively networks with, existing and new, brands regarding available products and will negotiate directly on purchases.
- Creatively negotiate the best terms in order to maximize sales and profits.
- Work closely with brands and follow up in order to ensure delivery and goals.
- Responsible for building product range for each influencer box, creating a balanced range within the margin.
- Work with Logistics, Influencers and Brands departments in order to coordinate product delivery.
- Responsible for reaching monthly KPIs
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while remaining flexible to change priorities.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a hands-on entrepreneur willing to understand the business from a commercial perspective in order to define the best strategy for internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years within a buying role with previous experience preferably in fashion or online related companies.
- Proven negotiation and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships both internally and externally and demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as business strategies change.
- Experience in prospecting and acquiring brands.
- Strong decision making ability, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to be detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Native Spanish is mandatory, high level of English is a must.