21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where nearly 8 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 2 years ago and now with more than 3,500 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the US, we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion.
21 Buttons has its primary base in Barcelona, Spain, and smaller offices in New York. As a Treasury Specialist, you will play a critical role monitoring and ensuring the timeliness of payments and cash flow reporting to assist the business units in the region, always ensuring the reliability of information provided.
At 21 Buttons we strongly support teamwork and communication. With that team spirit in mind, you will provide daily support to our internal business units. If you strive for excellence and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you will appreciate our dynamic environment!
1- Treasury management
- Define treasury processes to secure daily postings, clearing and reconciliation of bank transactions for multiple accounts;
- Manage and supervise cash flow position;
- Supervise suppliers' invoices and purchase-to-pay processes;
- Supervise clients’ invoices and money collections;
- Execute bank payments;
- Negotiate and control bank commissions and expenses;
- Be the liaison with banks solving differences;
- Reconcile and follow up on intercompany transactions between the parent entity and subsidiaries;
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting processes and procedures within ERP Navision;
- Control currency requirements and exchange rates depending on forecasted cash flows by the different entities
2- Other interesting areas
- Assist with month-end closings;
- Assist with audit requests;
- Perform other general administrative duties as appropriate.
- BSc degree (or similar) in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in financial auditing;
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions);
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Languages: native Spanish and fluent English.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (Navision);
- Desirable previous experience working in a treasury department in a multinational company.
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to the CFO and work very closely with our business units
- At 21 Buttons we look for people that are passionate about their job and thrive to create impact with their work!