About 21 Buttons
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 10 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 20 million outfits shared globally, 21 Buttons allows anyone, no matter their audience size, to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Having launched our first country just over 3 years ago, and now with more than 4,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the US, we are backed by several top-tier European VCs and growing faster than ever from our offices in Barcelona, New York and London.
Strategy at 21 Buttons
As part of one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the European start-up scene, at 21 Buttons we are building a Strategy team to ensure the company’s vision is pursued: becoming the World’s leading destination for fashion.
The Strategy team is in charge of having the overall picture of the company structure, goals and short and long-term roadmap. The team works directly with the top management of the company, giving guidance in order to set up goals and priorities; but also works very close to all the different departments within 21 Buttons (marketing, business development, product, design, etc.), ensuring such objectives are met, but also giving support in cross-departmental projects.
As a Strategy Analyst, you will have a multidisciplinary role that will entail the exercise and development of different disciplines and aptitudes:
- KPI tracking and analysis, identifying, monitoring and proposing solutions to issues that may be affecting growth, profitability or any other key metric of the business.
- Contribution to goal setting and controlling, helping shape the quarterly objectives, as well as ensuring these are met both at team and company level
- Manage and provide data-driven research, insight and requirements to support other team’s and cross-department decisions
- Project work across different teams, which will entail from financial modelling to analyse the size of the opportunities, to contributing in the execution
- Investor reporting and fundraising support: you will participate in preparing the materials that are reviewed on a monthly basis by our Board and investors, while also giving support in different fields during funding rounds
Although our product managers may come from different backgrounds, they all share our values and show some common skills:
- User centric: You are passionate about consumer needs and products and always put the users at the centre of your decisions. You build your ideas and the business strategy products for and with them.
- Think big: You balance well incremental vs exponential and tactical vs strategic thinking, being innovative and challenging the status quo when appropriate to create disruption and hyper growth.
- Analytical: You always analyse metrics, user insights and market trends to inform your decisions and measure success. You are attentive to detail and your curiosity makes you gain and leverage new learnings to adapt fast in dynamic environments.
- Collaborative: You are part of a big team (the 21 Buttons family) with common objectives. Your great communication skills and collaborative approach with stakeholders at all levels will help you to achieve them.
- Driven: You naturally get things done and do whatever it takes to deliver significant impact for our users and business.
- Humble: You have low ego and are respectful, always putting the team and collective interests before yours, celebrating success, and recognizing failure and learning from it.
Experience and accomplishment:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Business administration, or economics, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- 2+ years’ experience within a top tier strategy consultancy or investment bank
- Proficiency English
- Critical thinking
- Modelling experience is a plus
- Highly analytical with strong excel and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; an ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail and structured thinking
- Proactive with problem solving
- Efficient and able to balance multiple responsibilities with good upward management skills
- Able to work and develop relationships with a variety of personalities with different professional backgrounds within our multidisciplinary team
- Passion for fashion
- A unique opportunity to disrupt an industry that has not been revolutionized by technology yet.
- A fast-paced and growing business in an entrepreneurial, fun and transparent working environment.
- Empowerment and autonomy.
- Variety to the role: part financial and numerical, part business strategy and part legal and corporate
If you feel everything we describe above matches your experience, skills and aspirations, please don’t hesitate to apply. We can't wait to hear from you!