21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 10 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 20 million outfits shared globally, 21 Buttons allows anyone, no matter their audience size, to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Having launched our first country just over 3 years ago, and now with more than 4,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the US, we are backed by several top-tier European VCs and growing faster than ever from our offices in Barcelona, New York and London.
At 21 Buttons we strongly support teamwork and communication. With that team spirit in mind, you will provide daily support to our internal business units. If you strive for excellence and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you will appreciate our dynamic environment!
To join our Product Design team, we are looking for a talented Product Designer, knowledgeable in user-centric design, user research, interaction design and design thinking methodology.
- Passionate about Product Design and as a good problem-solver, your design solutions are likely to be based on solid research insights rather than on your personal preferences.
- A great team player, comfortable working together with other designers, receiving feedback, sharing and learning together.
- An eternal student who learns something new related to the field every day. You are familiar with the best design practices and research methods and have clear ideas on how to implement them. Medium is your source of constant inspiration.
- Attentive to details and know what pixel-perfect approach is. But you agree with the idea that details perfection is the last stage of your design process.
- An active app's user and have at least 10 apps you use on a daily basis.
- Are proud of your portfolio
- Work on the product improvements creating meaningful experiences matching user needs and business goals.
- You will be involved in a multidisciplinary international team, where teamwork, proactivity, and user-centric approach are key.
- On a daily basis, you'll work together with designers, researchers, product owners, data analysts, developers, and marketing/brand strategists to validate new concepts and improve existing features in order to improve the current user experience.
- Identify user needs and make proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Work on user journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, UI solutions and final prototypes for both desktop and mobile products.
- Participate in user interviews and user testing sessions aiming to understand users needs and behaviour.
- Design for iOS, Android and WEB and generating final assets for development.
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to Product Design Lead
- A portfolio is required to be considered as a candidate for the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.