21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 2 years ago and now with more than 3,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain, we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the Marketing team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Marketing Analytics Manager to help scale our growing business. The MAM is a key member of the Global Insights and Analytics Team working with Performance, Strategy, CRM and Product partners to analyze and improve mainly media investment performance in support of marketing initiatives. MAM works with unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. Day to day, MAM activities include analyzing metrics of success for a business or category, developing data-driven insights and recommendations for C-suite leadership, and communicating recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion. It also builds dashboards to allow marketing team members be sufficient in data driven decisions.
What You’ll Do – Responsibilities
· Leverage data and your understanding of media to provide guidance to Marketing leaders, via business reviews and frequent in-person sessions to regularly iterate on and articulate a marketing strategy
· Deliver regular and bespoke analyses and insights to drive growth across KPIs and drive businesses forward
· Exhibit deep analytical ability, and develop great expertise in digital media metrics, working to constantly evolve and optimize our digital investments
· Educate other teams and keep them engaged by delivering learning sessions, writing training documentation and whitepapers for internal and external use
· Coordinate measurement and reporting of all key business metrics and goals across all marketing stakeholders
· Provide ongoing metrics and reports to support marketing program/ campaign effectiveness and ROI
· Develop frameworks for forecasting future KPIs
· Conducting regular marketing operations and campaign reviews in order to align marketing strategy with tactics and to ensure effective execution of marketing plan
· Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards, reports and funnel metrics
· Manage, enhance and optimize the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales and marketing
· Manage and provide data-driven research, insight and requirements to support multi-level segmentation of database –build culture of data-driven decision based marketing
A person in this role should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment and love solving problems and be able to thrive in a startup culture where execution is highly valued. We are always moving at a very fast pace to make sure that users are able to experience the magic of 21Buttons.
What You’ll Need – Requirements
· Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights
· Data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
· Understanding of statistics including distributions, hypothesis testing, etc.
· Understanding of advanced modelling techniques: Time Series, Logistic Regressions, Decision Trees, Neural Networks
· Fluency with SQL - ability to write basic and complex queries from scratch
· Fluency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
· Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.)
· Understanding of marketers’ challenges through relevant job experience
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with others with diverse skill sets
· Barcelona, Spain
About The Team
The Marketing Team is getting consolidated to operate and be successful at a global scale. As a start up, we embrace and navigate constant change, so the team you’ll join is highly dynamic and always evolving to adjust.
The team is shaped by diverse marketeers that are bringing their best every day, where challenges are faced with enthusiasm and optimism.
We work hard and play hard too, because having fun is part of making people connection...at last, we are humans synching our minds towards a common goal while fulfilling our professional and personal desires.
If you believe this sounds right, come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.