Internship- Data Analyst
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 9 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
We are currently looking for an intern to join our Analytics team in the Marketing Department.
- Extraction and manipulation of data from our database
- Asisting with testing hypotheses about how consumers are responding to marketing by using a range of techniques
- Assisting with constructing key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards, reports and funnel metrics
- Assisting with regular and bespoke analyses to drive growth across KPIs and drive businesses forward
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, mathematics or similar
- Possess an in-depth understanding of analytical tools and ways of presenting data
- Experience of working with large data sets using a range of statistical techniques
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design and development
- Fluency with SQL
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Office location: Barcelona
- Hours: Part time