21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Having launched our first country just over 3 years ago, and now with more than 4,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the US, we are backed by several top-tier European VCs and growing faster than ever from our offices in Barcelona, New York and London.
As the Spain Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping the continuous growth of the app in the market and helping to build a strong community of brand ambassadors. You will help to develop marketing strategies for the country as well as be responsible for influencer outreach and community management. You’d be joining a truly international team of young and motivated creators, thinkers and problem-solvers who are wildly driven to achieve the same goal of being the global authority of social fashion.
· Implement strategies to build and educate the 21 Buttons brand ambassador community
· Analyze marketing channels in order to attain new users in the Spanish market and identify innovative ways of reaching new audiences (trending digital platforms, events, press, etc.)
· Work alongside the marketing team to send newsletters, push notifications and organize events
· Work alongside the design team to create digital promotional material to aid with influencer acquisition within your country.
· Achieve monthly marketing goals along with the team.
· Work closely with multiple teams: marketing, design, social, content and product, to execute tasks
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or PR.
· At least 2 years in digital marketing experience within the Spanish market;
· Highly passionate about style and fashion, with a keen enthusiasm towards social media influencers and their power within the marketing sphere;
· Deep understanding of popular social networks within the region;
· Possessing skills in strategic thinking and problem-solving, as well as having stellar communication skills;
· A team player but with the ability to work on your own initiatives
· Good attention to detail and organizational skills
· Native Spanish and good English;
What else is important for you to know?
· Location: Barcelona
· You will report to the Head of Growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.