21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 10 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 20 million outfits shared globally, 21 Buttons allows anyone, no matter their audience size, to earn revenue from sharing their personal style. Having launched our first country just over 3 years ago, and now with more than 4,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the US, we are backed by several top-tier European VCs and growing faster than ever from our offices in Barcelona, New York and London. Our unique Influencer Marketing Assistant Internship offers the opportunity to work in an exciting fashion-tech startup and gives you the chance to bridge the gap between academic understanding and practical professional experience. You will be part of our amazing and very dedicated team, and reporting to our Influencer Marketing Managers. As an Influencer Marketing Assistant your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Assist in market and influencer research, including recruiting of new influencers.
· Provide support in the onboarding process of influencers for the 21 Buttons’ Brand Ambassador Program.
· Support in engaging with influencers to educate them on how to best optimise their account and to ultimately, contribute to achieving the team’s KPIs.
· Give support in the account management of influencers by proactively communicating with them.
· Assist the team with event planning, execution and reporting.
· Support our international Influencer Marketing Managers where need be.
· Join all the team’s brainstorming sessions. Collaborate with team members on new ideas to improve our strategies.
· Must be an undergraduate student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or PR student or a career focused on marketing, fashion or similar.
· Need to know our main target and source of growth: fashion Influencers, instagrammers and Youtubers.
· Excellent communication skills in French. English preferred.
· You are passionate about the digital marketing landscape and have knowledge of the competitive landscape we run.
· You are organised, pay attention to detail and are able to meet tight deadlines.
· You are up to date with the latest fashion and industry trends.
What else is important for you to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.