Data Analyst - Product
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 7 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 3 years ago and now with more than 3000 influencers across the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain, we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering and product company. We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to help driving the product roadmap through the users data and analytics capabilities. The Data Analyst will collaborate with Product Owners, Engineers, other Analysts and other stakeholders to take decisions and build a better product.
We handle more than 15 million events every day and use them to take the decisions of the business and to develop a better product.
What You’ll Do - Responsibilities
- Lead data-driven initiatives for several teams or squads to improve their decision making and business knowledge
- Collaborate intensely with the Product Owners and Designers of the teams you will be working with to build a roadmap through a fact-based prioritization process
- Analyse performance and behavior changes in different A/B Test experiments to take fact-based decisions and make sure the App and Website keep improving
- Build business intelligence dashboards and tools to help the different teams and the management in their job
- Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality
- Manage and provide data-driven research, insight and requirements to support multi-level segmentation of database
What You’ll Need - Requirements
- Data-driven with a strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- 2-3 years in a similar position
- Degree in Engineering/Statistics /Mathematics
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of scripting in R, Python or any other language
- General knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g., visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik)
- Passion to connect the data to the product, marketing initiatives and business decisions
- Capacity to work in a flexible and collaborative environment
- Capacity to handle multiple projects effectively
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Experience in Data Analytics linked to the online web or mobile products will be highly valued
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to the Head of Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status