At its core, the Business Developer is a sales professional who builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Proactively analyze the german market, identify key players in the retail sector and contact brands
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and commercial agreements
Manage current brands portfolio
Work closely with brands and follow up in order to ensure account growth
Build and maintain close relationships with fashion and nonfashion brands
Responsible for reaching monthly KPIs
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands-on entrepreneur willing to understand the business from a commercial perspective in orderto define the best strategy for partners
• At least 2 years’ as a business developer with previous experience in commercial roles preferably in fashion or online related companies
• Provennegotiation and analytical skills
• Experience in prospecting and acquiring brands
• Feeling comfortable with communicating directly with top stakeholders (sales manager, ecommerce managers, CEO’s)
• Previousexperiencewith a sales CRM - is a plus
• Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows